You can find CCF contingents in over 500 secondary schools spread around the UK. The CCF offers young people a range of challenges, opportunities in various settings including adventurous, educational and outdoor settings.
The aim is to enable the development of personal responsibility, leadership and self-discipline.
Each CCF is an educational partnership between the school and the Ministry of Defence, and a CCF may include Royal Navy/Royal Marines, Army or Royal Air Force sections.
Peak District Survival School works in partnership with schools and training camps to deliver a specialist skills base including:
- Bushcraft, Survival and Wilderness Living
Modules to choose from are found in our level 2 course itinerary here: https://peakdistrictsurvivalschool.co.uk/product/level-2-assessment-follow-assessment-level-2-training/
- Climbing, roped climbing on natural rock
- Caving, in some of the countries natural cave systems
- Navigation, ranging from micro nav, to mountain navigation and NNAS
We can deliver activities on most Military training camps:
- Halton etc,
Or organise, day, overnight, multi day camps away from barracks in various wilder locations including:
- Peckwood, Worcester/ Bromsgrove camp
- Rangemore, Burton on Trent
- Telford, Private woodland
Here is a taste of what we have delivered and can deliver: https://photos.app.goo.gl/epxXnC5RQbpDFXxE6
Please click here to email Mark to book dates and organise your itinerary: [email protected]